We would like a say a huge thank you to the trusts and foundations below for supporting our work.
– Online project. Overcoming the lack of information for AKU Patients.
– DevelopAKUre project. Our clinical trial into the drug nitisinone.
– Patient support before, during and after NAC clinics
– Breaking Down Barriers Project. Overcoming barriers to information.
– Research funding at the University of Liverpool and Lancaster University.
– Funding towards our first Children’s workshop.
– Reaching Communities.
– Adult workshop.
– International AKU Patient Workshop and AKU Childrens book
– Funding for a 2017 AKU Dietary Advice
– Supporting AKU patients in Bedfordshire
– Provided us with a free
The Strangward Trust
– Continuation of our BLF project, “Reaching Communities”.
The Albert Hunt Trust
– Funding towards an adult workshop.
– General funds.